Grow your income & student base with SharQui Five Senses Parties
Want to take home between $100-200 per event and reach a whole new base of potential clients? Add SharQui’s 5 Senses Parties to your suite of services!
Look, parties pay so much better than most classes at the gym…am I right? They are fun to lead and people are always looking for a new way to spice up an event. But, it can be difficult to create the perfect format, and figuring it out can be painful for both you and your guests. That’s why the SharQui leadership team decided to step in.
Five Senses is an inspiring party format to help those who are new to bellydance to connect, expand, and play with a new kind of wellness experience. It’s about going into your body and exploring and understanding. Know that before you do a hip shimmy, the hips are just moving side-side; before you do a shoulder shimmy, the shoulders are simply shaking; and before you do a snake arm, the arms just go up and down. This is the foundation of the movement before they get into your classes so that they have a better understanding of their body at a basic level. Then when they enter your bellydance and workout classes, their bodies will understand it when technique is applied. They will also leave with a greater sense of social connection, self-confidence, and appreciation for their bodies.
The sequence of the experience is as follows:
- Sight – a short bellydance/veil dance by host
- Smell – an intention circle w/aromatic scents
- Feel – a dance and veil experience
- Hear – an ankle bell experience
- Taste – closing circle w/tea
Here are the benefits to adding SharQui Parties to your offerings:
- You can net (take home) between $100-$250 per event
- It drives new students into your regular classes
- You’ll stay busy during the slower seasons like Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s
- Year-round appeal for birthdays, wedding season, Mother’s Day, Valentines and team building
- It’s suitable in a wider variety of venues than just dance studios and gyms
Exactly what does this training course entail?
This 1.5-hour course will teach you how to lead a successful 5 Senses Party from start to finish.
It will include:
- How leading a regular fitness class is different than leading a party
- How to apply your skills as a SharQui instructor to lead fantastic events
- Pre-choreographed routines and music tracks you can use in your own parties
- How to arrive prepared and set up for your event
- How to get the the word out about your party services
- How to get people comfortable, how to entertain, and especially how to tailor the event to the celebration to your client’s needs
Thank you for allowing me to be your coach!