SharQui instructors can be found all over the world. If you are committed to spreading the word about body-positive healthy living and are good at motivating people, there might be an opportunity waiting for you as a SharQui instructor.
Along with true bellydance in an authentic fitness format, we give our team a proven structure to bring in interested clients, client-retention coaching, and business-development support. You can add a SharQui workout module to your existing format or teach a class that is 100% SharQui. Either way you can benefit from our unique marketing support.
We help you build a successful business (a $3,000 value):
- Done-for-you, tailored marketing content
- Marketing bootcamp to grow your online or local business
- Participation in international promotional events
- Advertising coaching
- Social media campaigns
- Client retention programs
- Royalty free access to SharQui music for marketing
Here’s what you’ll learn in the SharQui Instructor Certification Training:
- Traditional Music vs. Fitness Music
- How to Count Fitness Music
- What a Block is
- Getting into Correct Posture
- The Rules of Isolation
- SharQui System of Instruction (SSI)
- SharQui Stationary & Traveling Movements
- Class Design
- Cueing Effectively
- Holding Patterns
- Lead Leg Change
- How to Memorize Routines
- How to Correct
- How to Modify
- Sample Choreography
- Choreography Worksheet
Here’s what you get with the training:
- A private Facebook Group with other particpants
- Manual & Resource Videos
- Video Practical Exam assessment by Oreet
- Support from Oreet
- Eligibility to be a member of our CREW network, receive support and certificate
How do I become a SharQui Instructor?
We encourage you to apply today! You must have a passion for wellness and helping people. You do not need a professional certification to apply as we offer a fully comprehensive training.
Your application should include 1) A description of your professional and/or personal movement, fitness, dance, and wellness experience AND B) a cover letter detailing why you are 1) good at motivating people 2) consistent and hardworking 3) a credible promoter of body-positivity and wellness.
We will reply promptly to let you know if you are a good candidate for SharQui Instructor Training or if we have an alternate recommendation. If you’re approved, we will send you a registration link.